The Lure Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit short notice I know but does anyone want to fish this comp next weeeknd? I'm fishing it & having fished it a few months ago I reckon that there is pleny of scope for lure fishing off the breakwater. I understand that a load of people from B.A.S.S fished one of the comps back along.

Here is an extract from another forum of a message from Tom Worthy of Plymouth Angling, the guy that's selling the tickets.......

The next Plymouth Breakwater competition will be held on sunday 17th October 2010

Tickets
All 100 tickets will be sold from Plymouth Angling only, these will be available in store from pm Tuesday 21st September 2010
Tickets will cost £12.50 per angler, anglers in possession of the last comp ticket will only have to pay £5 when producing the last comp ticket. (no ticket will have to pay full price). holders of these tickets please register quickly as this does not guarantee you a place on this comp.

Boat
The boat will depart from Mountbatten pier water taxi pontoon at 0630,

Fishing time
07.00 until 15.30

PrizesAll Cashback

It's an opportunity to fish somewhere a bit different. The comp side of things is not why I'm there, I'll go for the day out & the chance, just maybe, of catching a lunker of a bass or wrasse.

Cheers

Toby

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately the comp was cancelled due to lack of numbers so no lunker:sad:

Hopefully, with some better advertising & planning there'll be some more next year.

Cheers

Toby

1 - 3 of 3 Posts