The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Planning a small wrasse bash in Plymouth next Sunday 9am onwards Meeting Kev Pugh, in sainsburys car park and heading out to a local mark that has been producing this past couple of weeks the wrasse on b**t. :oops:
So going bashing them on sp's if anyone else is interested..

Meeting @ Sainsburys Carp Park marsh mills and heading to a coastal mark. aim to meet and set off by 9am for the flood tide.

tight lines all:-D

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Hi Mike would like to be able to say yes to this one But Bass still around at the moment Lost a nice one at the weekend Going to chase them for a while yet

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no worries mate, i have a mobid fascination with wrasse at the moment i have lost a couple this week that should have been landed bloody good fight going to aim to put that right on the weekend.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi Mike, great idea, but i'm planning to give it one last go to land a bass in December this weekend, so i'll pass on this for now.
Up for a trip in the New Year though.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hi Mike,

I would love to mate, flying out to Tenerife on Tuesday though so I may be pushing it a bit . I will let you know in the next day or so.

Regards

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
sorry mike looks like i scared them all off :sad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

never mind mate we will still bag up :-D

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I could join you on Sunday, the mrs tells me she's busy preparing for Xmas all weekend and wants me out of the house! Result! Lots of snow forecast for Saturday so it might be a late final decision if that's ok?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Feel free adrian mate if you make it brill if not then next time. Kev jusy means more fish for us mate lol, well at least thats the plan.
Will organize another one for jan / feb at some point with a little more notice.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I could join you on Sunday, the mrs tells me she's busy preparing for Xmas all weekend and wants me out of the house! Result! Lots of snow forecast for Saturday so it might be a late final decision if that's ok?
be good if you could make it mate.:-D

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
nice one andrew look forward to meeting you .

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool looks like its 4 of us thus far for this one then. To clarify meet in sainsburys car park at 9am. Best way As people dont always know the area and then head off in convoy to fish the mark. if it's just the 4 of us then andy if you have to be back early then you drive yours and i will take adrian and kev in my rust bucket so not strapped for time.
Will be fishing the turn of tide and the flood the best time in my experience of both marks.
With the car park as you come into it there is an overflow car park part on the left park up in there and its quieter so not an issue for finding each other.
Looking forwards to it already

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mike, I'm gonna try and pop down, weather and work permitting, if you don't mind another tagging along. (Typically, won't know for sure work wise till Sunday a.m.)
To be sure since I don't know the area, is it the big Sainsburys just off the A38 to the east of Plymouth?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Neil more than welcome mate, post up as soon as you know if you can make it. Yes it is the sainsurbys off the A38 i figured for anyone from outside the city it was a recognisable marker to meet up at.
Hope to see you on sunday mate

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hi Mike, don't rule me out yet mate. Trying to get all Xmas stuff sorted before Sunday as I'm away on hols on as of Monday. I will try to get there if not happy hunting and will defo be up for a new year bash.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts