The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i woke up this morning with bloody snow on the ground and fresh falling. So i wander off around a couple of marks that produced on the tides and times last week though nothing showing.
Hard and soft plastics though i couldnt buy a bite of any sort. Then fishing in the uk with snow falling is a little on the optomistic side i guess.
Just got home and i cant feel my blooming toes still.
Well still have another mark to fish that hold fish all through the year every year so far though even my optimism is fading for there on the weekend now.
Though better to fish and blank than not fish at all. :wink:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Well done on getting out mate.

I think it's a case of adapting when it's like this. There will still be fish around, just a case of finding them. I've fished in previous cold snaps(with bait mind) and had a decent catch rate.

Had a recce around Sutton Harbour today while on business to the NMA:D - Couldn't beleive it, my job actually took me to the Aquarium. Any how, get your LRF gear in order, should be plenty of fun to be had with the mini species down there. Need to get the mini LRF bumble sorted.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers buddy i had quite a few schoolies out of sutton this year, starting saving for an lrf kit in the not too distant future me thinks. I have another mark that hold good fish during cold snaps but its a bugger to get too in this weather going to hit it this weekend if not earlier.
Your right though have to get the lrf bumble sorted soon.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Well done for getting out Mike Will be out tomorrow teaching my lures to swim AIMLESSLY me thinks

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks mate i risked the ice tonite to try the other place managed a couple of small pollock though not else moving at all. But in it to win it and all of that...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers si i had a top of fish hitting the surface last night and small baitfish moving between structure that i could see with ambient light though they would play only the old pollock on the bottom on slayers again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts