The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I always use 1 when i'm pollocking Kev, usually tie a daylight on above a spinner.....
Not the weather up our coast for lures today.... do you fish the Heads????

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi **** i fish from the waterfalls to saltom bay, just been for a walk with dogs water doesn t look bad. think i will have a walk down tonight to see if there is anything about

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't know the falls kev but used to spend a lot of time up the cumbria coast...solid gold gadgers, friendly and willing to advise....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi Darran in front of a plug trying to winkle a bass out, hard going at the minute, was out last night 5 small polack all on teaser, one or 2 sea trout jumping but no luck catching them

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Mo you will know me as Buggalugg on the Donkers site. Only use the two sites now. Did the same as you tobegin with. But found that the Donkers site for bait fishing and this site for lures are the best on the web. Great lads on both sites make you feel at home. Hope to see you about sometime. Tightlines and enjoy

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Mo you will know me as Buggalugg on the Donkers site. Only use the two sites now. Did the same as you tobegin with. But found that the Donkers site for bait fishing and this site for lures are the best on the web. Great lads on both sites make you feel at home. Hope to see you about sometime. Tightlines and enjoy

Cheers Dave
Hiya mate. Nice to have someone i know in the forum. Bit difficult with so many forums and different names.

Mo

·
Registered
268 Posts
Know what you mean. Tried to join this site as Buggalugg but had to use my own name. Quite new to plugging for bass but have done some piking. If you ever fancy getting out let me know. Cant for awhile though as my car is off the road.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts