The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry to rub it in but today was sunny warm and the seas flat calm. Hence the reason for a quick trip out this afternoon.

The first fish that came to the boat was a fish just over 3lbs, the water was so clear you could see a larger fish following the hooked bass and feeding on what the hooked fish was throwing up This fish was caught on a senko lure.

a few minutes later a second fish was hooked on a home made lure this weighed in at just over 5lbs

Excuse Derek's stupid hat

Moving on resulted in another fish of around 3lbs on a white homemade lure and the final fish came to the boat which weighed just over the 4lb mark. This was caught on a light green home made (Jersey Wonder) Lure

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
What stupid hat Alan? I can only see a glorious Chelsea luxury headwarmer :lol:
(Come on you blues)

Congratulations on the fishing. What a change in conditions compared to the weekend :shock:.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He has a matching rucksack as well, as you say what a difference a day makes or is that a song title

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I don't recall Jersey looking like that!! More like bits of tree across the roads, horizontal rain and hail and force 8's. At least the water stayed clear I guess.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Alan said:
This was caught on a light green home made (Jersey Wonder) Lure
I think you mean the radioactive snot colour don't you Alan??:-D:-D

Good to see the weather settling down again and that you are still nailing the fish on the home made lures......

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice fish Alan/Derek,Yes Monday was lovely,Amazing difference to Sunday.

This is just before the heavens opened

1 - 7 of 7 Posts