The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just recived my privilege card and i told my wife i have a unlimited amount to spend, lol she belived me !

ohhh my

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
:shock::shock: Mark you didn't show here it did you....:shock::shock:

Now she knows it exists if she thinks you're spending too much on gear she'll have an excuse to get rid of it....;-);-)

I'll just tell SWMBO alias TFPO that it's the lure forum membership card....Well it's the truth isn't it???? :roll::roll:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She was hoping i could buy stuff for her ......... yea hunny as long as its lures,line, reels for me to use lol

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
shhhh,ill try it but add on extras.........i took the misses in 2001 to canada and wish the bears had her but christ shes still here....blunt teeeth

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Lol.. Basildon Bond:) anyone missing theirs coming to weymouth who applied can pick them up friday

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
dammit! I wanted that number!
Hmmm...actually Bob its Brooke Bond, licensed to make the tea!

And no monkeying around! Crikey is that showing my age? Suddenly I feel old.

The Saint, Bond, I've been called far far worse.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Just got home and have opened mine...Thanks again to all involved....:-D:-D

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
The details included with the card should give information on the stores and how they offer discount.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Wow. Just opened a pile of mail and have now got a lovely shiney lure forum card. Thank you TLF it's lush.
As soon as I've paid off the revenue I want a nice Rarenium 2500. Perfect.

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
She was hoping i could buy stuff for her ......... yea hunny as long as its lures,line, reels for me to use lol
You can always buy her stuff for you and wrap it up as a surprise, then offer to take her on a nice weekend to the coast?? !! Sneaky, but it could work....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts