The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...the problem this LRF/HRF thing has created is that I don't know what do do now!!! Too many choices! I'm tempted to fish this evenig but am not sure where to go. I have 500 other options now! I was going to be stuck inside for a week due to a small operation I was supposed to have on my foot, but that never happened so I'm tempted to fish. LRF, HRF, bassssssss??????!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :-?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think I jinxed myself...... here comes the rain! My girlfriend is ill so the day of drunkenness in Padstow (may day) never happened, hence my fishing urge. Hmmm. May be a late bass session I think. Just a short one around high tide at dusk.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
High tide's not til 0120 here so I'm not hoping for much! Still to christen the Firefly (LRF) but I haven't tried it in the dark yet so I'm hopeful that it'll pop it's cherry tonight... and the 'Wacker has now been reclassified by me as an HRF so that's coming too!

·
Registered
362 Posts
If it's any consolation Ben, I popped in the London Inn & had several pints today. I was about to txt you to see if you were out enjoying the festivities, then the wife arrived and I got dragged off to another pub. As I had persuaded her to drive home I thought I'd best go along.
Planning to get out and have a go tomorrow instead. After seeimg what came out up here recently, it's targeting bass for me.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Actually Ben, it isn't a problem.
However, it could be. We are starting to carry way too much gear to marks that we don't use.
We've got to focus.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I've carried a rod tube on one trip and that was one trip too much.

Who's going to break a tuna rod by standing on it anyway?! Rucksack and spare shoes were handy though. Don't fancy fishing off piers wearing chest waders!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I've carried a rod tube on one trip and that was one trip too much.

Who's going to break a tuna rod by standing on it anyway?! Rucksack and spare shoes were handy though. Don't fancy fishing off piers wearing chest waders!
I think I could be a contender for trying to break a tuna rod! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts