The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started this morning picking Pugs up about 9 ish I think and after some pleasant conversation in the motor on route arrived at Pugs' super top secret mark No1...... Only to be greated with the worst possible coloured seas.... We decided to give it a go anyway but knocked it on the head pretty soon after about 15 casts, not worth fishing in soup....

The walk back to the car was a killer in my non-breathable chesties...

Anyway after a brief discussion headed out to Pug's super top secret mark No2. where Pugs thought he saw Judge P...? Although as he was unsure decided not to approach mainly because of this chaps targets. Mark No2 was fishable but our bassy targets weren't where they were supposed to be... So we knocked that on the head too.

Decision - To pack it in or not - We said NO!!!

To balance the the sharing I took ol'Pugs'y to FishyMenace super secret mark No919191929!

We got there just as our window of opportunity was starting to close, good clarity of water and a resonable chop.... Pugs had a missed take on one of his first casts but then nothing unfortunately... I opted for a position where I had taken fish before at this state of tide but not time so a small gamble...

Success two bass in fairly quick succession the largest being approx 35-40cm.
I also managed to beach two seagulls and missed a run from a Tern!

All in all a very nice day in fantastic company. Pugs - looking forward to a repeat session next week if you can and one final thing to say....

2 - nil!!!!

You'd better be able to do next week otherwise you'll retire being upstaged by a Crawleyite! lol and yes that is fighting talk!

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OOOO yeah, hi guys new member...

Quick question? how do I copy and paste the pix in? keeps coming up that mine are too large!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
OOOO yeah, hi guys new member...

Quick question? how do I copy and paste the pix in? keeps coming up that mine are too large!
Nice session in tough conditions. I get back from a weeks holiday raring to get out there again to be greeted by coloured seas and rain! Oh well.

Simon Lewis posted a really useful article about uploading photographs using Photobucket.

http://www.thelureforum.com/showthread.php?t=2800

Although I am reasonably computer literate I am struggling to resize the photos and must get round to asdking Simon what i am doing wrong!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Rob,

Welcome aboard! Great introduction!!

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks Ben... I was told that you guys were a good bunch on here, also looking to meet up with a few more sussex pluggers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts