The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Welcome Neil, i did notice your little tête-à-tête with Graham earlier.. none of that here bud', just chillax and enjoy.. :D Marc... (Mad One)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Neil !!! I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum - we've got a cracking bunch of people on here - which you are now one of !!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Neil. Get stuck in!

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Thanks guys, one of the reasons I don't post over there anymore..lol
Everything just turns in to one big arguement wtf like more fishing less bullshit on keyboards.......

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Neil,

Plenty to read and catch up on mate, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hi Neil,

Welcome, glad to see you crossed over to the "darkside" ;)

People tend to use their real names here, no need for secrect squirrel usernames anymore :)

cheers

Chad

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hi Pugs, glad you joined us. SOOOOO different over here. You have more freedom to progress/experiment without ridicule and argument for starters. A lot of open minded people on here makes it a pleasure.

Mike (Neverenoughfishing)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Pugs, glad you joined us. SOOOOO different over here. You have more freedom to progress/experiment without ridicule and argument for starters. A lot of open minded people on here makes it a pleasure.

Mike (Neverenoughfishing)
Hello Mike, did you have much luck last season? I didn't and not only with the fishing!

Hopefully this year will be better

·
Registered
932 Posts
Good to have you here, Pugs.

As an aside for the mods:

Is Portside Pollack a member here?

Also, is Congerpants a member here?

Both would be worthy editions imho.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hello Mike, did you have much luck last season? I didn't and not only with the fishing!

Hopefully this year will be better
I had a few good ones and plenty of small ones. Most of the fish were late in the year when we had a settled spell. Lots of smaller fish around then so just scaled down my kit and made the most of it. I was using LRF style rods when conditions allowed on the smaller fish. Great fun.

How about you?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah, I actually didn't get out very much, split up with the missus and all, so a lot on my plate and redundancy looming at the moment...lol. Got a bit put off with all the politics that is/was going on in our patch and some people with very 'open' mouths who like to tell everyone how great they are and glean information...but that another story and not here. Just be careful who you give info to...lol

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Nah, I actually didn't get out very much, split up with the missus and all, so a lot on my plate and redundancy looming at the moment...lol. Got a bit put off with all the politics that is/was going on in our patch and some people with very 'open' mouths who like to tell everyone how great they are and glean information...but that another story and not here. Just be careful who you give info to...lol
I know what you mean! I split up with mine about 4 and a half years ago. It's not all bad though, doing ok now. And I got made redundant last year for the second time!!!! Big companies relocating sucks!!!! I am always wary of who I tell what about local stuff. Too many netters is the main worry around here. And beware the huge EGO!!!!
If you fancy a few hours down this way let me know. We can always talk bass even if we don't catch any!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts