The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lads, I've been clicking around all the areas listed on this forum, and I must say that the reports section is one of my "must reads" . The quality of the reports are outstanding, I feel that I'm reading a quality magazine, the descriptions that are given really make me feel as if I'm there.
When my time comes to share a red letter day with you I hope that my report will excite you as much as yours excite me.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
I'm with you there Pete, I read loads of them and dont care if the guys has caught or not I just love reading about peoples fishing trips. I too find the guys on here really do a great job of reporting what they been up to, lets hope it keeps on coming eh.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Yep, i'm loving the reports. So many of the guys are sharing a large proportion of their trips, that it's like following their trials, tribulations & development. & when people report success, you can feel it coming through the computer screen :D. Loving it !!! :clap:

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I don't think any forum I've previously read has had a catch report section like this one...

Unique and don't matter what you catch, or don't. It's all valid.

****: LOVE the new 'Black Pig' Avatar...

JR will go nuts..

NO....

Its the 'Tender Princess'...

What sort of pirate are you being captain of a boat called the 'Tender Princess' ?

Live up to your reputation man.

·
6,295 Posts
:-0

Mate I didnt name her, it was first owned by a woman....figures dont it.

I would change the name but its unlucky, so its there til I buy a new boat one day, she does us proud though, and we know her as the "Tender Behind"

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
:-0

Mate I didnt name her, it was first owned by a woman....figures dont it.

I would change the name but its unlucky, so its there til I buy a new boat one day, she does us proud though, and we know her as the "Tender Behind"
Stick with her ****, she's a lovely boat....

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Pete,

Things are going to get better the more the season goes on, the quality of the reports also reflects the passion members have here for their angling, long may it continue !!!!!

·
6,295 Posts
Remember guys if you have any great pictures of fish with the lures still in the mouth, send the pics to Sea Angler or Total Sea Fishing, I think pictures like we take are miles better than the normal dead fish project of "kitchen bass", "garden bass" and dont forget the classic "stood against my garage door bass". The more anglers that see how cool fish look where they were caught, with the lure in it shows it was light tackle, the more anglers will want a bit of the action. We will convert them, its just a matter of time.......:)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Remember guys if you have any great pictures of fish with the lures still in the mouth, send the pics to Sea Angler or Total Sea Fishing, I think pictures like we take are miles better than the normal dead fish project of "kitchen bass", "garden bass" and dont forget the classic "stood against my garage door bass". The more anglers that see how cool fish look where they were caught, with the lure in it shows it was light tackle, the more anglers will want a bit of the action. We will convert them, its just a matter of time.......:)
That is a very good point, ****. I think if we all make an effort (and you can do it all via email) we can make a point. Also, we must get the juniors pictures in to show it can be managed by all ages. I know Luke & George have both appeared with fish "in situ" rather than at the kitchen sink!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Cant agree more with ***** post re c&r, nothing P***** me off more than seeing a so called ANGLER going up with beach with a bin liner half full of school bass of around the 1lb mark. When asked what they are going to do with them the answer always seems to be FOR THE BARBEE MATE WHATS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU?if only we could get through to them that fish taked today wont be there for tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts