The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my eye on this rod at TAOF to fill the blank in my collection. It's the right price and 8" is my prefered length. Anyone taken the plunge and/or has any feedback on them?

Cheers,

Tim

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Hi Tim. I have the LH 240 (7-40g), got to say, been pretty happy with it so far. Used it with SP's down to 7g and it chucks a Patchinko miles. It's got a very fast action and the blank is ultra low diameter. Think Ben said he's been using one a bit, can't remember which rating he was using though, I'm sure he'll tell you if he see's this.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
i to got one tim i do like it but sorry cant give you info on what its like when you got a fish on the end sadly .

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Tim. I have the LH 240 (7-40g), got to say, been pretty happy with it so far. Used it with SP's down to 7g and it chucks a Patchinko miles. It's got a very fast action and the blank is ultra low diameter. Think Ben said he's been using one a bit, can't remember which rating he was using though, I'm sure he'll tell you if he see's this.
I saw that one Matt, thought the lighter version might suit me better, my jigheads are going lighter and lighter, I was wishing I had a 1g 1/0 t'other day!

i to got one tim i do like it but sorry cant give you info on what its like when you got a fish on the end sadly .
Get your ruddy act together Kev ;-) and give me some input :!: "I do like it" doesn't tell me anything :!: But, What's the finish like? Good reel seat? does tell me something... :D

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I saw that one Matt, thought the lighter version might suit me better, my jigheads are going lighter and lighter, I was wishing I had a 1g 1/0 t'other day!

Get your ruddy act together Kev ;-) and give me some input :!: "I do like it" doesn't tell me anything :!: But, What's the finish like? Good reel seat? does tell me something... :D
ok timbo yes the reel fits very snug and me personally find it nice and light also it did feel real good when playing marc westwoods sp in after crossing lines i like the colour the zip up case is very pleasing to .i also thought it was good value for money .BUT its action when playing fish i CAN NOT tell you lol

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nath,
come on spill, pretty sure that you have had your hands on one-So.............;-)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Go for it Nath. We have em in stock but keen to hear anyway. If it's a case of David (the rep) having broken one or two, I can fully believe it. More than any rep I've met, he nails all of their rods in to virtual loops. Scary stuff at times - I bet he's broken loads, although it doesn't put me off em. Not seen or heard one complaint otherwise and I'm using one myself at the moment with no problems.

Like I say, still keen to hear cos it's all good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I broke the 2-20gm rod in the range before I even cast the bloddy thing....broke like a twig! :sad: I look after my rods and never broke or damaged any other rod in my years fishing....There in a semi hard case so I put it down to a flaw in the rod or damage in transit before I purchased it. Im awaiting a replacement.

My brother has the lm 240 and has only used it a few times and he likes it anyway no complaints so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts