The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out with side and winder to again try to get them into some Bass.
Learning to fish jig and plastic in the dark isn't ever going to be easy.

We actually fished for about 2 hours of which 1 hour was Bass focused at the right time.

Thanks to Callum for coming over to photograph the first of two Bass. One swimming a jig, the other swung OTD

Callum had a OMFG Bass on for ages as it swam around with his jig and plastic in the darkness. He can explain that one.

Great scraps both !

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Keith.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Stunning fish Keith, well done :-D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
yeah i lost another bass AGAIN!lol i was working the sp my line went light i struck into what i thought must have been weed then my line stared moving up current i stupidly thought i had hooked keiths line but no i looked over to him and he wasnt even fishing! what the hell? i struck again but it was too late i missed yet another fish OMFG!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The hard work for all who are putting it in shall be rewarded sooner or later.

It took many of the guys weeks to get the knack with the Pollack and the Wrasse.
Bass are only different in the fact that to catch them consistently, the watercraft requires a bit more effort due to the heavy commercial pressure.

When they get it right (soon), you'll see their happy smiley little faces holding the Bass.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
yeah im not to bothered about losing that fish there will be more and i learnt from my mistake oh well

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice bass Keith,
Just rewards for all the hours on the water that you are putting in.
Unlucky Callum, next time mate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts