The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought that since ive caught i better do a report or i might get to do one lol. Talk a walk down the river the other day in my lunch break. To see if i could see any fish (Mullet/Bass). As i was stood looking in the water a schoolie came and had a go at some tiny bait fish that where right in close. Thought it would be worth a go at some point. Popped down there yesterday which resulted in nada, popped down there today third cast a schoolie about a pound nailed my xrap10 AYU. Hit it right under my feet and took a little bit of line. got him in. tried to take a quick photo which turned out to be a video unfortunately and released him asap. Things looked promising from then. Tried my new sasuke 120 red/gold colour just to see what it was like. Then switched to my small chug bug in mullet colours. Missed a fish right under my feet and that was it. 2 o'clock came and back to work. A postive outcome tho, broke my blanking run, had my first bass on the xrap and found somehting to do at lunch even if it is just catching schoolies there might be a better fish one day. cheers keir

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one mate! Can't be a better way to spend your lunch break!!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Well done on breaking the blank run, the first bass after a dry spell is always a very welcome sight.
Loving the idea of lunch time bassing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts