The Lure Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just putting up this quick report as bass catches have been quite on the Ireland forum for a while (will do full report later in the week). Myself and Paul made the most of the window of opportunity earlier this week and got out to have a go with the lures.... plenty of bass still hanging around the rocks marks but the weather is not helping at the moment with water clarity being the major set back.....

James

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice one guys, if only i could see a wee window id jump in the car and head down for a day or two. Too much of a lottery at the min for the 450m round trip :(

Marty

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Nice fish there lads, agree with you about the weather only seems to settle and bang we get battered by another storm. Hopefully it will settle down over the weekend and i can get out for a session

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jayzz lads, great fishing, I was thinking of putting my bass gear away in the attic till next year, but you've got me thinking there may be a last horrah in the offing. Any idea on weather forecasts.Maybe water clarity might improve.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Good going there J still a few about alright if you can manage to find em..... loads of surf in the first picture what did you catch that fish on...... was out today for the day conditions were not exacty peffect but had an enjoyable day beats the bait rods any day......

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers lads!

Dan I wouldnt put away the lure rod yet still plenty of action to be had, weather is going to settle for the next two days however trying to find some clear water will be hard but wel give it a go, then the wind is going into the east which will probably feck things up again!!

Good going there J still a few about alright if you can manage to find em..... loads of surf in the first picture what did you catch that fish on...... was out today for the day conditions were not exacty peffect but had an enjoyable day beats the bait rods any day......
All fish were caught on the Gataride....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi James, with the tide at 4ish down in waterford can you fish at low water down around Tramore(copper coast). I kinda fancy 3hrs to high and 3hrs down, but it might be our only window. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done James & nice to see Pauly with a fish :wink:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Nice going there guys !!! Let's hope we have some settled weather for you lads to get at the big girls !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts