The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost went for a paddle on the east coast today but judging by Alans report glad I didn't.Its a long paddle/walk on a big tide and the best fishing window seem to come and go really quickly.

I love looking back at fishy photos and I found them to be dull when taken lying accross your lap on a kayak.So made a mount that fits onto my kayak with the camera on self timer.Managed a few and could really say I exceeded my expectations.

Please excuse the serious face waiting for the flash.All were caught on a x slayer.

This one going 3.9 lbs

And this one going 4.2lbs,been waiting so long for a green piggy

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I almost went for a paddle on the east coast today but judging by Alans report glad I didn't.Its a long paddle/walk on a big tide and the best fishing window seem to come and go really quickly.

I love looking back at fishy photos and I found them to be dull when taken lying accross your lap on a kayak.So made a mount that fits onto my kayak with the camera on self timer.Managed a few and could really say I exceeded my expectations.

Please excuse the serious face waiting for the flash.All were caught on a x slayer.

This one going 3.9 lbs

And this one going 4.2lbs,been waiting so long for a green piggy

Hi Keith

The bottom fish goes slightly heavier,please add that one instead.:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Job done and you climb one place knocking that Alderney bloke down a peg....LOL

He's out for blood this weekend though so be careful.
Cheers Keith,I think everyone will be out this weekend putting in one last effort,gonna be fun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts