The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trev arrived with Iestyn to fish jersey for the weekend , this is just a short post to how they are getting on !!!
Friday night they spent with kev & keith , so i wont spoil there own account of how they got on , sat morning we met up coffee & bacon rolls to start the day .
Alan teamed up for the day with Iestyn & trev was out with **** & me , so out we went in search for the bass ,
1st to strike silver was trev closely followed by **** fish in the 2 1/2 3lb margins pics were taken but are on trevs camera , trev struck again so 2/1 to him , we moved to another location and watched another boat move off , it was triton from the forum , so we gave this area a good going over and we took a further 8 bass from this 4 for me 4 to **** , mackeral, pollack also came to the boat along with ***** pb for the year so far 4 1/2 lb a further 2 bass went to **** ... so that made 12 . we met up with Alan & Iestyn who's day had been a bit slower , 2 bass to Iestyn and something that dont happen often a blank for Alan .... They all know his soft lures now , as we made our way back to port a few stops which only gave us a couple of follows , I had a hook up from a good bass but it dropped the lure , so thats day 1 of the boating done , all change tomorrow trev with Alan & Iestyn with us on the black pig !!! Oh yeah the guys are out again tonight with kev & keith ... Red Eyes in the morning !!! Oh one catch i forgot a young black back seagull to trev fair and square in the beak !!! catch and release

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
well done boys but aint happy i got to get some more kit to catch me a seagull though lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Fair Play - at least the visitors are getting a few fish - makes there trip that bit more!

Nice to see the forum is helping to link up a lot of people all over Uk and a lot of sharing knowledge and helping people into fish!

Good work from all :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts