The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forecast said the rain would stop by lunchtime well it may have stopped elsewhere and not in Jersey. With the swell being 6ft and the forecast tomorrow is 6-11ft I am going to stay in and win some of ****'s prizes Well we ventured out although n wind is was pretty choppy and the water very murky. I only managed I fish which was small around 1.5lbs caught on a mad worm replica I made the other day. no photographs I am afraid as it was too wet to get the camera out

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Alan

I'm looking through my office window over a flat calm sea at the snow capped hills of the lake district in Cumbria, across the Irish Sea. The sky is blue & the sun is out. :)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nigel next you be telling me you can see bass swimming in the warm waters surrounding this magical isle

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Yes it's a beautiful place but we don't seem to get as many bass up here as you guys do. And we don't have any pubs like the Cock & Bottle in St Helier, very atmospheric

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Yes that's why Tim is like he is ;-) he catches the fallout dust more in the south than we do up north. :)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great effort again Alan :clap:

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Don't listen to the Northeners ****, everyone knows the q u e e r fellas live down the North ;-)

why's the site filter out the word q u e e r???

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Well done. It's wet out!! Went myself and had a rocky of about 3. Report later. Still lots of bass but seem to be in patches of fish with nothing outside of small areas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts