The Lure Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah a little bit freaky. I was originally GUNS (my home nickname to my mates.... as I use to be into bodybuilding for years, all gone to rat sh..t now with age though!). Me wife still loves me though....I think!!!! :roll:

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Previous nickname in signature, is def a good idea. For those who are familiar with others

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
You've got to hit "reset", not "submit" I think. Took me two goes at least.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Are you in "Edit account settings" and are you putting in the right password?

Told you I had trouble!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Paul B said:

Told you I had trouble!
Yeah I am in there, I am just shite with things like this, you'll have to show me next time your in the shop.

Just read Fishinggsy's answer, yes Andy you may be right there, well I will go with that explanation to save face for now, cheers.

·
Registered
659 Posts
mrfishjersey said:
Paul B said:

Told you I had trouble!
Yeah I am in there, I am just shite with things like this, you'll have to show me next time your in the shop.

Just read Fishinggsy's answer, yes Andy you may be right there, well I will go with that explanation to save face for now, cheers.
****, once you have gone into "edit account settings" and changed your "username" scroll right down to "current password" put your password in, and hit "submit"

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Alex Jordan said:
sorry guys - all my fault suggesting the real names!

does make it a bit more family like n personal ;)
I like it Alex, and it will take some time getting used to, it would help if members put their previous name (if they had one) in the signature though ;)

·
Registered
779 Posts
May I suggest that the "real names" may not all be real (unless we do have a professional footballer on here lol)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Marc D... said:
mrfishjersey said:
I cant seem to change mine! I did all the things I was supposed to, strange.
It must be them foreign mushrooms ****.. :rofl: :rollineyes: :rofl:
have you been fishing for Roaches again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts