The Lure Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah a little bit freaky. I was originally GUNS (my home nickname to my mates.... as I use to be into bodybuilding for years, all gone to rat sh..t now with age though!). Me wife still loves me though....I think!!!! :roll:

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Paul B said:
Are you in "Edit account settings" and are you putting in the right password?

Told you I had trouble!
Yeah I am in there, I am just shite with things like this, you'll have to show me next time your in the shop.

Just read Fishinggsy's answer, yes Andy you may be right there, well I will go with that explanation to save face for now, cheers.

·
Registered
659 Posts
mrfishjersey said:
Paul B said:
Are you in "Edit account settings" and are you putting in the right password?

Told you I had trouble!
Yeah I am in there, I am just shite with things like this, you'll have to show me next time your in the shop.

Just read Fishinggsy's answer, yes Andy you may be right there, well I will go with that explanation to save face for now, cheers.
Mick, once you have gone into "edit account settings" and changed your "username" scroll right down to "current password" put your password in, and hit "submit"

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Alex Jordan said:
sorry guys - all my fault suggesting the real names!

does make it a bit more family like n personal ;)
I like it Alex, and it will take some time getting used to, it would help if members put their previous name (if they had one) in the signature though ;)

·
Registered
779 Posts
May I suggest that the "real names" may not all be real (unless we do have a professional footballer on here lol)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.