Realis 110 Pencil - On the water | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Realis 110 Pencil - On the water

Discussion in 'Surface Lures' started by {name}, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Bass

I lobbed a shiny new realis pencil through some light chop yesterday , just to see how it works

DUO-RealisPencil110-500GP.jpg

It walks the dog well , it also works on a straight retrieve with light taps to the rod tip. The ball bearings are loud , too loud ?? I dont know yet .

It is what I expected it to be . A noisy cross between a sammy and a Allie MAg , Very user friendly , so great for new recruits to dog walking, with a chubby body and a bulbus face it may perform in the chop when Mr Patchinko . Sammy or Zclaw start to struggle to perform.

Trebles are quite large in comparison with a few other lures of a similar design

• Like Like x 7
  2. Tarpon

I was fondling mind earlier today Oz. I'm not deploying it yet though - a few more weeks to go ;).

3. Perch

It looks the dogs , But I don't want one , I don't one , honest I don't want one .

4. Salmon

Many thanks Oz, always good to get feedback on new lures-From someone that has actually used it.
    I think it is going to be a popular lure this year, with both bass and anglers.

5. Sausage!

looks the dogs to be honest but not buying no more lures now :lol:,keep iz informed of its performance and catch rates matey

6. Chub

Is it similar to a LC gunfish? How does it compare?

7. Striper

one for when theres sprats about

8. Guest

I am like that with all my new plugs and try to save the finish for when the Bass are definitely there!! Roll on April and unleash fury :horsesword:

9. CoFounder & Retired Admin VIP Partner

It is loud......I reckon it'll be good and am looking forward to using one in the summer

10. Salmon

One for those days when it is just a bit too rough for the patchinko100, and extra noise will suit those conditions perfectly.

Matt is spot on too, good profile for when the sprats are around (and they were quite alot last year).