The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant unclick the box to put an avatar in - any idea?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
No and I can't upload a profile picture either despite resizing an image!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Us mortals can't see a browse box Bob?? I note only the mods etc have avatars?? Might be a click box to let us have access to do it. I only have one radio box which is to not have an avatar.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yeah my avatar has gone also wont let me tick box to restore, Also have now become a junior member, I know i look young but not that much.

Michael.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi Guys , Just checking on things since Mike is out, Could a normal member ( not mod or super mod ) now please try to upload a Avatar , i think its fixed but need to make sure.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I can't upload an Avatar pic. Tried from photobucket and locall files - gives me a message saying "file upload failed". I am getting seriously fed up with the amount of time I have wasted on this. Never had issues before on previous version on eleswhere. HELP!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Mike - it has magically appeared this time despite giving me the error message! Sorry about that, Mike!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I can't upload an Avatar pic. Tried from photobucket and locall files - gives me a message saying "file upload failed". I am getting seriously fed up with the amount of time I have wasted on this. Never had issues before on previous version on eleswhere. HELP!!

Are you trying to upload an image that exceeds the max amount ? i.e 150 x 150 , that would cause it to fail.

If you dont know how to resize the image post it here and ill download it and then reupload it for you the correct size

1 - 17 of 17 Posts