The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know if you guys are getting fed up with these postings but I will do it anyway as it may be of interest. Out with Derek Buesnel again today, Again inundated with Pollack the biggest being just over 3lbs. I think we had 19,

Caught on a greeny coloured swing impact

We had one Bass today well Derek did which weighed about 2.5lbs caught on a pearl swim senko

apart from a garfish a number of wrasse attempted to take the lures

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
We'll never get bored with catch reports Alan :D, especially followong the winter we've all just endured !! Keep the reports coming . . . i for one will continue to enjoy them :clap:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I will never get fed up either Alan, keep them coming please, well done :clap:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Keep them coming Alan

Offshore at the minute..watching the shoals of big Coalies up on the surface this last week and not a rod in sight. "Helf and safety mate can't do that" except just about everyone else in the World does. Occasionally a seal will pop to the surface with a decent cod in it's mouth and proceed to tear it to bits at the same time teasing the local gull and Fulmar population which is hilarious to watch but still frustrating............

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Definitely keep em comin Alan! Good stuff!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well **** I will not report I only caught 2 pollack and a mackeral that took a large slug go this morning

1 - 11 of 11 Posts