The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst packing up from a session the other day, my friend managed to shut his car boot with his Bushwacker (new cork handled 2010 type) still sat on the parcel shelf.

Resulting in a snap just below the first ring on the bottom section of the rod. Gutted wasn't the word as he hasn't had a bass on it yet (he was using it for his first try at mulleting, before committing to buying another rod).

He has tried contacting Svendson Sports UK with no luck, so with not much left to lose, I thought I would ask on here if anyone knew if it was possible to purchase a new bottom section or indeed, has anyone snapped their top section and have a bottom section that they no longer need and would consider selling him.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

P.S - I have also posted this on another forum, in order for maximum exposure. If that is breaking any rules concerning cross posting etc, please accept my apologies and feel free to remove this post, as I don't wish to break any forum rules. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
P.S - I have also posted this on another forum, in order for maximum exposure. If that is breaking any rules concerning cross posting etc, please accept my apologies and feel free to remove this post, as I don't wish to break any forum rules. Thanks
I see no issues with what you have done Lee, Good luck finding a replacement !

·
Registered
949 Posts
Sounds Grim.
Have you tried giving Veals a call????
Good luck with it anyway

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got off the phone with my friend, who informs me it is an 8'6" 20g-60g version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts