The Lure Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opened my 2010 account at Graysands today, not a big one but a satisfying capture all the same. A small fresh looking fish of about a pound and a half,he actually hit me two or three times before i was able to set the hooks. One of my plans for this year was to give orange coloured lures a try and this time it seemed to do the trick. First go with the Megabass live x revenge,im really impressed with this lure especially as the water was very coloured today.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Toby!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
nice one Toby, spot of lunch then gonna give it a go myself.
Seems like everybody's getting an early marker on the board, no pressure there then!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Nice work Toby. I have one of those lures in Ayu. They don't half wiggle their ass eh ?

Nice report.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great report and Pics Toby, just wish I could get off the mark !!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im not sure what time the gates are locked at the moment, i walk in from westward Ho. I think its 10pm but not sure, sorry i cant be more specific.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
simon, just like you mentioned the live x revenge has a very intense wiggle, i think this adds to this lures effectiveness because it sends out a very strong vibration signal. Handy in coloured water they also cast well for there size dont you agree.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
simon, just like you mentioned the live x revenge has a very intense wiggle, i think this adds to this lures effectiveness because it sends out a very strong vibration signal. Handy in coloured water they also cast well for there size dont you agree.

Yep, great casters. My only problem is that i fish so much over shallow ground that i don't use it 'that' often. It's only when i get into some deeper water, or fish some nice deep gulley's that i get to unleash it !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts