The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after fishing the mark with andy and danny this week i returned in the dark late last night, and worked up the cliff a little and managed to wang out a nice bass measured 71cm on the old tape i had though seemed very long and thin not normal for here.
taken on a jackson i finaly found in the shed i knew i had one, spent last night trying to clean up the photo i had not good using a phone with no flash.
New camera on xmas list me thinks this year.
Aiming to return this week for more sessions down there and see if i can improve on this. Gave up trying to lighten the photo in the end.
Well pack the gear ready for tomorow next can't wait. :|

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well done mate. Good night for us both. I bet it was bloody freezing there at dark o'clock wasn't it?
Really good size though, bet it twitched that bushy a bit. Good mark mate.
Have a good one tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Mike,
The Yealm area is awesome, fished it a few times over the years and it has always given up some good bass, good luck for your return.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks guys holds good fish caught my first bass on a dexter wedge there 22 years ago.
Funny thing is it ddnt fight like it should have done very lethargic and thin for the length not sure why. Though that said it made me jump when im up to my waist in water in pitch black.
Making plans to fish it again this week for a quick session though not sure when.
;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts