Rocking Horse Poo | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Rocking Horse Poo

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Jan 7, 2011.

1. TLF Super Poster

Zonk 77's - apart from the colours Mick has, does anyone know where I can find some???

Also, what plugs are you guys struggling to find??

2. Mackerel

Delalande Super Sandras 16cm

3. Striper

My local has some but doubt if it will be different colours.

Samurai Tackle in Japan I think does them. Their website is on a go slow at the moment so I can't look.

4. Striper

The rocking horse doo dah round here is the Zonk gateride in GG Cruising Blue. very good lure.

5. Bass

Nathan at Bassmasters stocks them but they aren't on his site for some reason, maybe give him a bell?

6. Salmon

GG Iwashi,HT Sayori,M Katakuchi??? Any good???
    In stock, good price, reliable supplier!!

7. Salmon

Only Lure I am struggling to find is the colour I want in the Jackall Bros Colt Minnow 65.

8. Guest

You can buy the same lure in some stores without the holes in the tail at a cheaper price then add the holes yourself with a hole punch (the type used for leather belts).

9. Striper

I want a black lure, with a propeller, sub 23g weight. Anything fit the bill?

10. Salmon

The only thing that springs to mind is the Megabass SlapStick SW 110mm 3/8oz, But sadly no black version.

11. Tarpon

What about the prop-darter :?: 11g & comes in some dark colours. Just give it a coat of black paint if required.

12. Striper

I have a can off black spray paint, with another can of gold glitter effect, plastic primer, lacquer etc... and will be spraying a couple of old lures black for testing I think.

13. TLF Super Poster

What price you offering Dave (not the gataride versions are they?)? How come you could say good by to them? Have they not done the business for you or are there just better out there for what you want to do???

14. Striper

The 77's are out of stock at my Jap dealer, a good 20 or so colours for when they get them back though.

15. TLF Super Poster

oooooo I like the sound of that!!!!

16. Mackerel

You are absolutely right Paul. It's just that I have a few of the Super Sandras and think that the action excellent.

But I take your point and will punch the holes myself. We have a hole punch somewhere, about.

I had thought of using the punch if I could not get the Super Sandras....you have given me the confidence to have a go. And yes, the grubs without the holes in the tails are much cheaper.

17. Plastic Fantastic

Paul I have a black Heddon Zara Spook (surface lure with twin props) that will be going on my sale board soon...............

• Like Like x 1