The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All

Have had a mad few weeks .............! Firstly I managed to obtain a second hand Tenryu Rod Bar 270 from the islands, taking my collection of Tenryu rods to 3. Then I managed to obtain a brand new 2010 model Daiwa Certate 3000 for £250 delivered!!!! Then too top it all off I bought 17 new lures today from Reels & Deals in Weymouth (cheers Brian) :mrgreen: , what a week. Now all I have to do is catch some fish this weekend....................

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hi All

Have had a mad few weeks .............! Firstly I managed to obtain a second hand Tenryu Rod Bar 270 from the islands, taking my collection of Tenryu rods to 3. Then I managed to obtain a brand new 2010 model Daiwa Certate 3000 for £250 delivered!!!! Then too top it all off I bought 14 new lures today from Reels & Deals in Weymouth (cheers Brian) :mrgreen: , what a week. Now all I have to do is catch some fish this weekend....................
Good on you :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Very nice!!! Sounds an allround perfect few weeks to me!!!!! :p

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Sean i have the 270 and its a great piece of kit and i think you will love it. Now you have all the gear go catch some fish and lets see your catch report.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
The Rod Bar 270 I once owned visited Weymouth last year and fell in love with orange 175 Tide Minnows...

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice one Sean,
Rod Bar is a quality bit of kit, Reels and Deals have a very good selection of lures in stock (plus Brian always seems to know where the bass are!!) Some very useful lures in that group!!!

I have a new rod coming as we speak- Counting the hours !!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Bob,
Daiwa Morethan Demon Blood, I tried to resist but after trying one a couple of weeks ago-resistance was futile!!!
9'4" 7-35g (and it really throws 35g) so light it feels like a #5 fly rod.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Hopefully sorting a decent Diawa reel to go with it in time for the Weymouth Comp, Something Reel Four still can't make up my mind on which model though.

Oh and Bob the rod works a Pactinko 120 BEAUTIFULLLY!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! :p

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
That's a serious amount of overtime put in, and you deserve the rewards it has brought.
Years ago now I bought a banjo that cost a bit more than a few thousand, I nearly killed myself working to pay for it, but every time I play it I still think it was worth the effort.
I'm sure every time that you catch on your new tackle you will think the same.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Deliverance anyone ???

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Sean,
No excuses for you anymore-Seriously tooled up for plugging now. Now all you need is some decent weather!!
So fancy hitting some of your old marks next time I am down!!

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sean,
No excuses for you anymore-Seriously tooled up for plugging now. Now all you need is some decent weather!!
So fancy hitting some of your old marks next time I am down!!
Hi Dave

The Lure total now stands at 58, with two more inbound. Im looking at investigating some marks now & Im sure that Mike & myself can take you to one or two of the marks we are now starting to fish. Just let me know when your next trip is planned & Im sure we can manage some early morning & evening sessions.

Regards

1 - 20 of 22 Posts