The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the bold step the other day of ordering myself a new mug for my tea at work. I got it off Henrys site! It arrived last night and is quality! The print is the one of the the front third of a Bass partially submerged in the water. I know its sad but I can have it next to my monitors now and dream. I would take a photo of it in action, but worried I wouldnt do it justice. Well worth the money. Only downside was when I nearly attacked a colleague who asked "is it a Cod?". How very dare he.

Just need to get the mouse mat, cufflinks and tie done now.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
On my desk, i have a mug that i got made in Asda last year - it's got a pic on it of me holding my pb Bass . . . i call it the "Mug of Glory" . . . . until some numpty dropped it while making me a coffee - now it's a pencil holder :bangin:

Anyway . . . you are not alone, Brother Sleep !!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
You sad pair!
Simon, hope you sacked the numpty who broke the boss's personalised mug!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Tim Griffin said:
You sad pair!
Simon, hope you sacked the numpty who broke the boss's personalised mug!

She came close . . . . . she now holds my new one with both hands . . and has a nervous disposition when making me coffee !!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Mark Sleep said:
Cracking thinking Keith. Keep it coming!
Printed pillowcases?? Sleeping on a picture of your own face!!!!?????!!!!! :muttley:

·
Registered
990 Posts
I think is a great idea, i would get a paper bag printed up with a bass, if i could and make missus put it over her head......... :clap:

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Henry, could you take some good close ups of Wrasse please? I want a Wrasse cup to go with my Bass one!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nathan said:
i would get a paper bag printed up with a bass, if i could and make missus put it over her head.........

Brave brave man...

I love bass but not enough to chance losing my dangly bits

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
On my desk is a bespoke coffee mug that my wife gave as a present that on one side has a picture of me holding two bass and the text “the world best angler” and on the opposite side a wedding picture from three years ago with the text “the worlds best husband”:muttley:

I haste to add that I did not know anything about it before I got it as a present, and was NOT involved in the selection of either pictures or text :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Vidar.......Fishing God and Love God..... Bow to the master..

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Vidar.......Fishing God and Love God..... Bow to the master..
Hmm, it is more a question of my wife trying to earn some brownie points me thinks :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
True Vidar...you just know when they are after something............they'll go to any lengths to get it.........

A bit like us when we want to get out fishing........:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts