The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in one of these bags and i wonder if someone on here uses one. I'd like to know a bit more than Basslures UK and the French catalogue tell me.

I'd also like to know if lure trays are included and if not what size will fit in.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I'm interested in one of these bags and i wonder if someone on here uses one. I'd like to know a bit more than Basslures UK and the French catalogue tell me.

I'd also like to know if lure trays are included and if not what size will fit in.

Thanks in advance.
Jeroen,

Post a link, I have a Sakura backpack & chest pack, not sure which one you are on about :-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Steve,

It is the one with the large sack on the back and the single large pack on the chest wich can come off and hung on your belt. It is the one that costs 60 quid from Basslures UK. I'd like to know where yours came form as of now i have not recieved any message from Basslures UK

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Jeroen,

I got one from MrFish. It is cavernous and can hold enough lures for any trip. I don't use the front pack much as I like to see my feet when I'm walking over rocks. Handy detachable option though. Build quality seems good, lots of nifty features.

PS Have had a Koa chest pack for a fair while too. It takes both the small and medium lure boxes (if hard lures are your thing) and should be big enough for any sane individual. Needless to say mine is stuffed to bursting. It is showing signs of wear, but to be fair it is doing well as it has had a hard life. Even more practical features than the Fish Trek, but probably half the capacity.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paul,

Can you tell me a little more about the lure boxes in your bag? Are they included, what type and size are they?

I also thought about the KOA bag but i think it is a little too small for my fishing. Some of my marks include a 30/45 minute walk wich i don't do in my waders. Therefor i need to put my drinks, food, trainers and other small stuff in the rear bag.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I can't tell you much about boxes Jeroen because I use mainly SPs in their packets. But I do sometimes carry the Sakura double side boxes from my Koa and they fit fine in the Fish Trek.

I don't really carry drinks and food (except a drink bottle on my belt sometimes or a sachet drink in a pocket) but it sounds like you need a lot of space!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hi Jeroen,

Sorry I am late replying to this thread, I agree with everything Paul has said above, the Fish Trek bag will hold 2 of the small lure boxes in the front and 2 of the large ones in the back pocket on the back pack and still leave you with more that enough room for food, drinks and other things in the second pocket, all in all it is very comfortable bag to wear, is well made and I had mine from **** in Jersey for 60 quid delivered in 4 days :-D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Jeroen,

I've got the Fish trek too. It also comes with seperate straps for the front pack so that you can leave the main pack on the shore when wading or rock hopping etc. Another bit of info is that it holds a 2L camelbak reservoir. It might hold the 3L but I'm not sure. Pretty handy if you have a long way to walk on a hot day.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Have you had a look at the one in the Airflo cat. Looks more or less the same but cheeper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts