The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just rigging these for the boat on sunday.i got a pack before christmas and i tried them from the kayak they have a really good action in the water.i got more in nantes i love the sandeel colour.has anybody used these yet and what do you think of them?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
WOW they look great!!!!
The eels and heads look perfect, i want some!
Good luck keep us informed of the results.

P.S. what are the heads,make, sizes and weights if poss.
CHEERS

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Yes, keep us posted Pat. I got some in Nantes too but haven't tried them yet. They do look good don't they!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nathan the heads are sakura as well they are called marlin heads they come in 14g- 70g.if you google sakura and go through the catalogue it will give you a chart of what head to use with what lure etc its very handy.mr fish has an order coming soon so your best bet is to contact him.
ben i have used them only a couple of times lately they really look good especially the sandeel colour it flashes the white belly in a rolling action.i think they will do the business when the water temp comes up and a few fish appear time will tell.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Pat,

**** and I saw the prototypes in Nantes in 2009 (and asked for a natural sandeel colour) and I have been waiting for them ever since. I bought "a couple" in Nantes and I will be trying them soon.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
paul i think they will work very well as ive said i love the sandeel colour its very realistic roll on the summer.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Your on a winner there Pat brilliant looking plastics, all of them look the buisness.....

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Cheers Pat
hope you get a few on Sunday we hope to get out on the boat Sunday aswell weather is spot on for the weekend happy days.....

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Yes agree they look the business .... do you fish them the same as an Xlayer?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts