The Lure Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads, veals are selling sakura lure boxes and mr fish is selling jig power boxes, I'm interested in the smaller double sided versions that hold 10, or 12 lures. Which do you think is the best buy?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
They are both top notch. I've had the Sakura ones from **** in the past, and have recently bought the Jig Power ones. You cant go wrong with either really.

·
Banned
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Simon, thanks for the reply, are the catches on the jig power reliable? I don't want to be chasing 1/2 dozen lures down the briney when I want to swap one.
I would rather buy from **** if the postage is reasonable.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Hi Simon, thanks for the reply, are the catches on the jig power reliable? I don't want to be chasing 1/2 dozen lures down the briney when I want to swap one.
I would rather buy from **** if the postage is reasonable.
I havent had any issues with the catches on the Jig Power version Pete. They are not quite as fancy as the Sakura version, but then i dont store my lure box in such a way that it would be an issue anyway to be honest.

Pretty sure that postage is included in ****'s prices ? Best to just give him a quick call & check.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.