The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can pick a couple of these up had the chance last year and didnt need them now i want a couple and cant find them thanks.....

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
**** had some of the 145 size in a few days ago? They'll take lures up to about 135mm.

Reactions: Barry Howlin

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
**** had some of the 145 size in a few days ago? They'll take lures up to about 135mm.
cheers ben will give a shout tomorrow couldnt see them on the website...

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
If **** hasn't got any I bought one last year and have never used it. Not sure what size it is though.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Last time I checked he had the smaller double sided ones that fit into the front pockets of the Koa bag, though I am waiting on the larger double sided one that fits into the back

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I think the small ones were 14 quid they look like a handy bit of kit they have small holes in them so you can whack the box in the sink with a bit of water to wash the salt off your lures and the separate lure compartments are in the shape of a vee so the lures sit upside down minimizing damage from sitting on the trebles

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
I spoke to Sakura today, they dont have any of either size!! I have found another company that does them though. Those sakura trays are very popular everywhere though, no wonder they all went.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts