The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
This isnt a catch report, it's not really a blank report either. More a chance just to share some pics from our mini-bumble on Saturday.

Intrepid participants were: Me, Luke, Steve, Adam, Tim, George & Ben.

We hit the first mark nice and early (4:30am start for some of us) . . . .

Steve was getting right into the thick of it . . . .

All decisions were made by committee . . .

That's gonna hold some fish when the water temp rises a little . . . .

The water was pretty wild at times (but that's just how the Bass love it ;-)) . . . . .

So that's it, a nice day, more scouting done, and some more excellent company in the social world of Welsh Bumbling :-D. We give each other some terrible stick, and we love every minute of it :mrgreen:.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Si, a great day out and George and I weren't too fussed about the lack of fish - given the conditions it was no surprise to me. I am sure some of the new spots will produce and I will be trying some differing tactics and states of tide at some the marks. I was out of the house for 12 hours and it passed in a flash - that's all you need to know to see what a good day we had.

It was quite wild over those last few marks - quite scarey at times when the blowholes were going off!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice to hear you had a good day even if no fish around. Sounding like a broken record but sorry I couldnt join you again, aghh work....my next full weekend off though is the Welsh Bumble so watch out cant wait:wackit:, hoping to maybe slip off to aberdovey this weekend before my saturay night shift for a day session but will see what occurs :???:

·
Registered
500 Posts
yep[ was a nice day, good to meet you all. shame about the lack of fish but didnt suprise me tbh... at least we all saw some new ground to fish in the warmer months eh

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice one Simon - like the shot of those rollers coming in, I bet you were thinking 'how long do I have to stay here before I can move?'

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one Simon - like the shot of those rollers coming in, I bet you were thinking 'how long do I have to stay here before I can move?'
Funnily enough, our que to move on, was when the first wave soaked us :D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yep, Gwyn - right where we met in the car park at the last bumble. Looks good and I am sure will produce later in the season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts