The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
This isnt a catch report, it's not really a blank report either. More a chance just to share some pics from our mini-bumble on Saturday.

Intrepid participants were: Me, Luke, Steve, Adam, Tim, George & Ben.

We hit the first mark nice and early (4:30am start for some of us) . . . .

Steve was getting right into the thick of it . . . .

All decisions were made by committee . . .

That's gonna hold some fish when the water temp rises a little . . . .

The water was pretty wild at times (but that's just how the Bass love it ;-)) . . . . .

So that's it, a nice day, more scouting done, and some more excellent company in the social world of Welsh Bumbling :-D. We give each other some terrible stick, and we love every minute of it :mrgreen:.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Si, a great day out and George and I weren't too fussed about the lack of fish - given the conditions it was no surprise to me. I am sure some of the new spots will produce and I will be trying some differing tactics and states of tide at some the marks. I was out of the house for 12 hours and it passed in a flash - that's all you need to know to see what a good day we had.

It was quite wild over those last few marks - quite scarey at times when the blowholes were going off!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice to hear you had a good day even if no fish around. Sounding like a broken record but sorry I couldnt join you again, aghh work....my next full weekend off though is the Welsh Bumble so watch out cant wait:wackit:, hoping to maybe slip off to aberdovey this weekend before my saturay night shift for a day session but will see what occurs :???:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice one Simon - like the shot of those rollers coming in, I bet you were thinking 'how long do I have to stay here before I can move?'

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yep, Gwyn - right where we met in the car park at the last bumble. Looks good and I am sure will produce later in the season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.