The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave it another go this morning with Pat and Danny on the rocks for 5.45 just before sun up,
fished 3 marks till about 10 o clock no joy on any of them although conditions were spot on for fishing,they just aint around yet it seems water temp still a bit to low of the south east coast,
Mabey we will have better luck tomorrow off the boat in Kilmore hopefully hook in to a few decent pollock and wrasse for our troubles, nice to be out and about "product testing" for the day they start showing...
Anyboby elase any luck over the last few days????

·
Registered
128 Posts
Have been fishing every day since Wednesday making the most of the holidays from college and the nice weather,, conditions were good water clarity better than I thought it would be after the blow earlier in the week. On the marks I fished but they just dont seem to be around yet, was out again today at a mark that never failed to throw up a few fish last year everything seemed perfect but no fish. Going to fish tomorrow over low water,, then dawn to dusk session with a few friends on monday and tuesday tides are getting that bit better at the start of next week so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its hard fishing alright J looking forward to the boat tomorrow at least your guaranteed a few fish, blank after blank takes its toll on you after a while, roll on 6am.. and we"ll get the jigger down !!!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
james i know a good few lads fished hard this week and no bass.according to arthur in dungarvan tuesday is to be very good and wednesday good.we will have to wait and see?

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
james i know a good few lads fished hard this week and no bass.according to arthur in dungarvan tuesday is to be very good and wednesday good.we will have to wait and see?
The almight Arthur Bass guru of the Deise......

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you lads are every were !! frist time on this form looks very good talk soon (aka ripvanwinckle)
Well Rip hows things what took you so long to get over here,have yiu been putting in the hours lately. its been tough going.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well Rip hows things what took you so long to get over here,have yiu been putting in the hours lately. its been tough going.....
how the form barry well deserved on the bass bro
have not being out much this year i am up to my eye in work so i have not had any bass yet
was down in cork last week fishing no bass but plenty of pollock will make up for it after the bass ban though !!
load of new gear to try out!!

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had a 4lb er the other evening aswell
We seen loads of fish traveling up the coast, they just did not seem interested in the lures, frustraiting to say the least how ever there was loads of small bait fish in the water so thats a good sign....
Will see you over the coming weeks no doubt hopefully stuck into a big fish...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts