The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there people new to this site but a bassaholic. Last couple of months been smashin out the fleet in Portland Harbor and Portland it self and just starting to get some results so i,d thought i,d post some pics for you all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sorry people cant download pics for some reason,when ive got my head round it they will be on...... apple macs for ya. Tryin to downsize from MB to KB any help would be good?

·
Registered
324 Posts
foxy I have a Mac, best way is to set up an account with photobucket and transfer photo's from there. Look forward to the pics.
Sorry people cant download pics for some reason,when ive got my head round it they will be on...... apple macs for ya. Tryin to downsize from MB to KB any help would be good?

·
Registered
519 Posts
hey jamo, when foxy gets it sorted mate, you'll be able to photoshop yourself in mate, it'll make up for the one yesterday,lol

all the best

kev

p.s. hope you had a great day out with your hero, lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Oh yes, and I've got the picture on the bed side cabinet, just slightly in front of the picture of me and Laura................. creepy I know. lol
hey jamo, when foxy gets it sorted mate, you'll be able to photoshop yourself in mate, it'll make up for the one yesterday,lol

all the best

kev

p.s. hope you had a great day out with your hero, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts