The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
this is a first post to the forum. i've been reading it for a while now but didn't feel i have anything to contribute, until now. i have just returned from a wonderful weeks fishing courtesy of Jim Hendrick in Wexford. i shared a house with a lot of other bass nuts and between us all we spent the week fishing, talking fishing, tying flies and looking at weather forecasts! the weather at times was brutal for fly fishing but we still managed to get out there and catch some fish. all credit to Jim for using his vast knowledge of the south east coast to find clear water where we had a chance of locating fish. Andys hollow flies and sloopys did the business again!

IMG_02631.JPG

not all fish were caught on flies as there were many times when fly fishing was impossible for us mere mortals. here is Jim catching the moment for David Norman from Cork.

it was a most fantastic week and i would like to publicly thank Jim and Eileen for their wonderful hospitality throughout the week and also to thank all the guys who stayed at No 7 for a great time.

thanks to all the contributors on the forum. there is no doubt i have learnt a lot reading the various posts.

regards
John

Attachments

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
A warm welcome to the Forum John...Very nice first report..very jealous to see the photo as I won't be getting over to Ireland this year.....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Don't worry about what you think is a contribution or not...a simple hello or I've had that happen to me is every bit as important as the main reports. It gets you introduced and part of the Forum. So if you got a few flies from Andy that you think are great let us know, there may be a number of people agree and will be thanking you for the information. That's what makes this Forum better than all the rest it is so friendly.....:-D:-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
many thanks for the warm welcome guys. to any of you who are thinking of visiting Jim, i personally would highly recommend it.

regards
John

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welome to the forum John, hope to see your catch reports in the future :) We all a friendly bunch on here, all willing to help where we can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts