The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried them yet?

I have some and am properly looking forward to giving them a go! Any views from anybody who's been quicker at getting their hands on some?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Not used them but know about them.

Highly rated by all accounts and come with a clever weighting system.

The hard version is a winner too.

Swimbaits will catch on once people start to adapt to actually fishing a lure as opposed to just cranking one.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looks absolutely brilliant from what i've seen.
Haven't got my hands on any yet but i will do soon and cant wait to give them a try deep and slow on a few pinnacles i have in mind.
I think there may be something in this US/JAP swimbait thing, at the moment resisting the temptation of the ultra sexy,very expensive swimbaits all over the WWW.
:evil:

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
For me I can't wait to get hold of mine as they seem to be just what I'm looking for.
Most of my areas and marks are shallow and weedy/kelpy/rocky and the weedless design and that tungsten weighting system look stunning.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I saw Nick from BassLures playing around with them at the Game Fair last year - they looked awesome to me, really interesting how you could adjust how they sink (which way, how fast etc.) with those Sebile weights you can move around on the hook, or just fish them with no weight and weedless etc....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts