The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been asked to try and obtain a lure for an American friend . . . but the info I've got is patchy at best. I've tried an internet search which has produced a catalogue by the company but the rest of the information I have doesn't seem to tie together.

All I have to go on is: Sebile; Shadd; 7.5" long; hard plastic; floater; 3oz in weight; and with F4 F7 connected in some way.

Can anyone shed some light on the mystery lure . . .

Thanks

John

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I've been asked to try and obtain a lure for an American friend . . . but the info I've got is patchy at best. I've tried an internet search which has produced a catalogue by the company but the rest of the information I have doesn't seem to tie together.

All I have to go on is: Sebile; Shadd; 7.5" long; hard plastic; floater; 3oz in weight; and with F4 F7 connected in some way.

Can anyone shed some light on the mystery lure . . .

Thanks

John
John,

When I get my Sakura catalogue back I can look it up for you, in the mean time **** Ward will have a copy, so try him !

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Could be the large 190mm Magic Swimmer? Pretty sure it weights 90g so sounds right. Its the only Sebile lure that I know of that is anything like that. They do make Stick Shadd's up to 150mm and 70g, but that's not close enough, and there is one bigger at 182mm and 160g (so too heavy)?????

I think you may have to ask you friend for more details John - best way.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could be the large 190mm Magic Swimmer? Pretty sure it weights 90g so sounds right. Its the only Sebile lure that I know of that is anything like that. They do make Stick Shadd's up to 150mm and 70g, but that's not close enough, and there is one bigger at 182mm and 160g (so too heavy)?????

I think you may have to ask you friend for more details John - best way.

Hi Ben & Steve,

I thought it was a bit of a long shot . . . the link in my first posts takes you to the Sebile catalogue.

Ben, I think you are right that it is the Magic Swimmer but I couldn't find any reference to F4 or F7 which I assumed meant 'Floater 4' etc. The is one UK lure company which has the hard-bait version in stock . . . but at 228mm and 120g, that's a bit of a monster.

Thanks anyway . .

John

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
John, i had a look also couldn't find any hard baits fitting those pointers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts