The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down in Weymouth this weekend and was lucky enough to be able to hook up with Mike Hayes and Sean Taylor, two of the most experienced local anglers, and Alex Jordan joined the group as well.
Well hit lots of marks and tried lots of lures, and we caught some bass-details of which have been marked TOP SECRET!!!

But I think it is looking good for the Competition.
I just want to say an massive thank you to Mike Hayes, Sean Taylor, and Alex Jordan- A real pleasure to fish with all of you. Really looking forward to the competition, no matter what the results as this weekend proved, it is the company that makes a good trip.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Si,
You would be most welcome to.......I can wait and you have to sleep sometime!!!!
Just kidding Simon, I think there is a good chance that this years winner will come from somewhere unexpected. So everyone is really in with a chance.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recon it was the speedos that did for Nath last year!!!
I met a young lady down in Weymouth who said She is going to kick his arse this year!!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Hey Dave - what's with all this sneaky super secret squirrely practice stuff?? Sounds like you had a great trip - I'll buy you a cider at the campsite bar if you're prepared to share! :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey Dave or should i say secret squirrel, enjoyed the fishing Saturday evening. Looking forward to seeing you at the Weymouth Bass Festival.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts