The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Again, Went out again yesterday with the secret squirrel lure and yet again it did the business. There was a few guys on the river some worming and some with lures, it was really hard going with the lures and i was a little doubtful as the fish were only taking worms to start. After a brief chat with the other guys using lures who were finding it really hard going i decided to pull out all the stops and used a few of the secret squirrels colours and it paid off with in 10 casts of changing the colour bang fish on and it proves to me this lure is something special 3 trips out and 3 times its catching fish. If anybody wants to know its name p.m me and i will tell you what it is.Here are the colours that have produced fish.:wackit::wackit2::wackit: salmon 3.jpg secret 1.png secret 2.png secret 3.png

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hi Dave,

Ehhhh ?

Molix Brugas ?

Hi Again, Went out again yesterday with the secret squirrel lure and yet again it did the business. There was a few guys on the river some worming and some with lures, it was really hard going with the lures and i was a little doubtful as the fish were only taking worms to start. After a brief chat with the other guys using lures who were finding it really hard going i decided to pull out all the stops and used a few of the secret squirrels colours and it paid off with in 10 casts of changing the colour bang fish on and it proves to me this lure is something special 3 trips out and 3 times its catching fish. If anybody wants to know its name p.m me and i will tell you what it is.Here are the colours that have produced fish.:wackit::wackit2::wackit: View attachment 2287 View attachment 2288 View attachment 2289 View attachment 2290

1 - 7 of 7 Posts