·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I have some as well **** :wink: kindly supplied by Simon and Bob :p

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure which rod to take this year. Last year I took a Rod Bar 240, Paul took the Rod Bar 270, and because of the extra foot he could cast maybe 10 yards further than me, it was annoying seeing him catch on the first few turns of the handle too!! I am thinking the Super Mix 240, but that will be even less distance..... but I love the 240 as it is so versitle for softies, metals and hard lures. Maybe a new rod is on the cards?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I am not sure which rod to take this year. Last year I took a Rod Bar 240, Paul took the Rod Bar 270, and because of the extra foot he could cast maybe 10 yards further than me, it was annoying seeing him catch on the first few turns of the handle too!! I am thinking the Super Mix 240, but that will be even less distance..... but I love the 240 as it is so versitle for softies, metals and hard lures. Maybe a new rod is on the cards?

I'm taking my Daiwa Supercast STS13PM !!! Pendulum's for me !!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
**** forgot to get one each of the secret ones,can you save them for me please.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Thankfully Simon and Bob don't know what they sent me, so it's still a secret :p

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**** forgot to get one each of the secret ones,can you save them for me please.
Will do mate, Callum is here with me (Nicola) and he likes them too, you boys aint got a chance this year. Ah I remember this kind of conversation last year, my secraet weapon way a Press Bait Kamuy, that didnt work, well I didnt give it long whe I saw Paul catching on a sinking Tide Minnow Flyer!! Plans go right out the window when your mates catching!! :)

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Well the two dozen peelers are on order,
Oh you mean lure wise- Yeap the secret squirrel stuff is sorted, super secret squirrel marks are in hand as well.
Just sorting out the SAS snatch team to nab Nath on friday night and hold him til the finish.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Think the off balance softies i was using at the weekend might do it.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Just got to sneak some of my plugs into ***** bag, so he can carry them back up the hills for me-I am sure he said how invigorating he thought the cliff climbing was last year.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
You need to rub them in my secret fish scent Steve, i make it myself, at night.
Have you been playing with the vasoline AGAIN!!!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts