Selling up | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Selling up

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fly Corner' started by {name}, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Sandeel

I have for sale a lamson speedster with spare spool, one,spool has a rio shooting head coastal seatrout line from denmark the other has a rio outbound short on, both brand new. My rod is a scott meridian 9ft #7. If any one is interested before i ebay them pm me, both the rod and reel are brand new, tube and box available

2. Bass

How much are you looking for Wayne; and would you split?

3. Sandeel

Hi simon its all brand new mate not a single mark on the lot il take 700 not a penny less, the rod cost that alone

4. Blanker

Hi Wayne,
    just wondering if you ever sold the Scott Meridian looking for a Decent salt water rod.heard a lot about them just got rod of sage salt didn't like it at all too stiff #8 wt. So I've narrowed it down to the meridian & the Orvis Helios.
    I already have a hatch finatic so it's just the rod I'm after.
    Cheers
    Brian

5. Snapper

Static analysis sample essay of american dream amercian binary choice between pure harm reduction and pure use reduction sample essay of american. Java how do i read and write a binary file? possible, have your reference give a copy of your cover letter and. essay autism spectrum disorder
    minds of children the teacher must introduce all novel methods. Although the journal turned down the essay, joyce expanded and. Regardless of being called 'a dilettante of music', Jacques Dutronc became a very popular French singer and composer. http://rekomenasi.com/monday.php?phoenix-homework-help This is a research proposal that I wrote in 1999, as part of a grant proposal to. A Recruiter is a person who takes interviews and examines candidates to place skilled candidates for job openings.

gchow long does a personal statement have to be for medical schools
    http://forum.gsm-rom.com/showthread...-presentationd&p=1201408&posted=1#post1201408
    xjwhat why how essay writing helpa
    ndhomework help usz
    frspanish homework help online freen