Show and tell shallow divers | Page 2 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Show and tell shallow divers

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Sea Trout

Joker flashing plate should be illegal at night.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Striper

That 140 i sent you will give it a run for its money let me tell you.......its another cracker of a lure in the wee hours....looking forward to the K11 this season

3. Banned

Youre some Joker alright.....

4. Snapper

Quite surprise no body has mentioned this little beauty.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Striper

The X 140 IS THE KING DING A LING...........

6. Pollock

IMAG0101.jpg the black and silver komomo has shown its worth in the dark

IMAG0102.jpg nice komomo 2 waiting to be fished next year

IMAG0103.jpg another komomo, i chose this for the pink underbelly and silver sides, should be good in not so clear water

7. Striper

no tag 534.jpg
    top 1s an ima narabone, very clean casting plug in ayu, catches a lot of fish in the backwash over a year old this one and the finish is still spot on well done IMA even the Mrs has caught bass on it, next is 135 surf holographic finish bronzey back, best colour for me of this lure supposed to handle rougher seas better cant say Ive noticed much doesnt cast as well as a 145sld, had a fish 1st everr cast, had the 150 of it too not had a rod yet thats really suited to banging the 150 out a long way but caught well on it, next 145sld a104sh, dont like going fishing without it decent casting, then theres the DC12 ayu blank saver in white foamy water then the DC12 sandeel same really, this lure was fished a lot end of last year, was coated twice in nail varnish and is showing its age, can see why the IMA lure is value its outlived maybe 30 duo lures, still buy the duos tho because they catch fish, cant catch dick on feedshallows for some reason.

8. Pollock

I thought I had lost my F-tec s4 11s then found it in the spare tyre well of the car - this lure has an amazing action and is a shallow runner similar to K2. You can get the larger F-tec s4 13 easily but if anyone can find a supply of the 11s let me know!!

9. Pollock

10. Pollock

You only need two-
    Feedshallow + 128 green Sandeel.
    Megabass X-120 in any colour.

Needless to say I have others but if forced to choose it would be these two without a doubt.

Cheers Nath

11. Mullet (foul hooked)

Got to agree with the Ftec sfour 13 - a great lure and had quite a few good size bass on them last season. Also the mighty feed shallow and yoro yoro gatarides have alsways done the business for me

12. Perch

What about Megabass Do Rum ?

It is expensive, does not cast that well but has an amazing action and is an ultra shallow runner and will disturb the surface fishing it slow or fast with a nice wake. I use it from the shore in calmer conditions on very shallow marks but it really comes into its own particularly at night and also from the yak I find.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  13. Pollock

got to agree wiyh there mark ,i have a couple do rums 120 and 140 size cast like a brick but got an amazing action
    i had a few in daylight last year on them .
    never fished in dark with them yet but have been told there deadly at night tme,
    will give them a good workout this year

14. Pollock

Night is where the do rum really comes into its own i left mine at home one night and i had to stand beside damo takin 11 bass to 7lb in 11 casts that was the last time i left home without it:)

15. Pollock

i allways take mine with me andrew but only use it realy at low water or the first of the flood
    then normally switch to sub surface lures as it gets deeper .
    we dont tend to get that many fish of the top around the area we fish .but i will definately get some use this season in the dark
    i love using it though.

16. Chub

this season in the dark............. i can see night vision goggles coming out to play lol