Show & Tell . . . . | Page 2 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Show & Tell . . . .

Discussion in 'Lures' started by {name}, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarpon

That one came from Oriental Angler. Apparently i got the last one !!! Beautiful init . . . in a wierd sort of morbid way :D !!

http://www.orientalanglerstore.jp/product/2540

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  2. Chub

it is rather morbid but i can just see it fishing well

3. Striper

haha I laugh in the face of your puny lures!

Meet super-villian-spit-on-you-while -you-are-down-lures!

Attached Files:

4. Salmon

Alex,

I want one of those wine bottle lures with a pint glass attached as a teaser, If only lures were 3 for 10 Quid in Asda.

5. Wrasse

yep im loving the wine bottle lure, excellent idea being able to add/subtract liquid to counterbalance/tune it!!!! lol

apparently the french love the red!!! pmsl

6. Striper

My hard lure for the MIssus March pay packet is on the way from Sunny Jersey... not so exciting though. Just a baby feed shallow... I already have enough lures to lose one a week and still be fishing quite happily next summer with more than I need... (without buying anymore that is... and happiness level depending on which ones I lose first)

7. Bass

Alex I don't know you (yet) mate but... erm.... you scare me! Those lures look like they should come with batteries and lube, I even get the feeling I've seen that bottle before.....

[​IMG]

8. Striper

omg Rob! as long as she doesn't get hold of my poppers! (never see em again!)

9. Salmon

Alex,
    They are all far too shiney-they will look so much better covered to teeth marks!!!!
    Battle scars on lures-look cool!!
    Not long to go now before your off???

10. Perch

Hi lads,

Yesterday the postman dropped a package.
    I knew it where a Zonk in HT Sayori from Chris,.......http://www.zeebaarsshop.nl/

Chris also send a suprise, a Megabass Vision 110 SW in the color Edomae Laser.
    I most admit, this color is fantastic, when light strikes this lure the "laser" comes alive.

[​IMG]

11. Sea Trout

Verrrryyyy nice, H.

12. Pike

Not as fancy as you guys but can't wait to get out with these P200310_17.00..jpg cant wait to use the duo terrif dc12 for some reason it just looks like it will catch fish.

13. Tarpon

Lovely selection there Keith !! The 'Pink Lady' has served me very well. As for the Terrif - i have the same one (Ayu). Lovely looking lure, and i hope to do well on that this season also.

14. Salmon

Keith,
    Cracking group of lures, a couple of my favourates in there too. SLD-F cut throat, and the Feed Shallow mullet-Both have caught alot of bass for me.
    Patchinko, Z Claw as well. Not giving the bass much of a chance are you ;-)
    Best of luck with the new season.
    I have a feeling the first catch reports will be in very shortly.

15. Pike

cheers guys think i've invested wisely got some xlayers aswell will be starting in the next couple of weeks would of started sooner but have broke a bone in my hand so hopefully i will be posting some catch reports soon

16. CoFounder & Retired Admin VIP Partner

Keith when I mentioned to you about some guys doing very well with the cut throat pilchard, Dave was one of the guys I was thinking about. Good luck, but with that selection you have certainly increased your chances, great choice.

17. Sandeel

I have got to agree with Henry, stop this now as my wallet won't sretch that far there are far too many here that i haven't got !!!

18. Pike

yeah i like the cut throat piltchard too its got a lovely finish i wasn't expecting it to be as transparent as it is in parts but i like it lets hope the bass do too

19. Bass

Alex I take it all back!!!! The Range Vibe is incredible! How on Earth a solid lump of metal can vibrate like that is beyond me!

20. Striper

My new addition. I need more tissues. :wackit:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.