Show & Tell . . . . | Page 3 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Show & Tell . . . .

Discussion in 'Lures' started by {name}, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Striper

Andy, two propellors ! Bet you never put it in the water.... impressive as it is.

2. Striper

The photo doesn't do it justice but this one (bar the greeny line down its side) is a lovely sandeel colour. Dark translucent green back with silvery sides.

I was going to take a load more pics but the battery has just gone on my camera.

Evergreen Avenger!

avenger..jpg

3. Bass

Is this the same one? I'm just waiting on this pair to arrive....

Look like a nice alternative to a Feed Shallow

Attached Files:

4. Striper

Thats the one. My one is the one on the left. Not sure about Feed Shallow (haven't used it yet but pretty certain it won't 'wiggle' as widely), but it should be much like the IMA Komomo.

5. Bass

Does yours float? I was after a floating shallow runner. Some Googling says floating, others say sinking!

Got a spot which is great on the ebb over extremely shallow mussel beds and all I can fish it with at present is the Feed Shallow without snagging so was hoping for an alternative plug to use. Still looks great though!!!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  6. Striper

Yeah, floating. Its a new lure and I wasn't aware they made a sinking version yet? Should be perfect for what you want. I'll have mine out in a week or so to give it a go.

7. Chub

Ben - you have a serious problem - and I don't !!

If that new one you have has an action anything like the Komomo SF-125 then you will kill with it - just about perfect for really shallow water, easy to force it up to just below the surface via a higher rod tip. Lost my favourite one to a rock the other day, ten days of mourning left.

8. Striper

Yes, but at least I'm not in denial!!!!!!!! Haha.

I'm pretty sure it will. Obviously have the Komomo 125 already, but even with this one being an almost exact copy, you still need to buy these things ;-) Must like the Hide Shallow as well. There are only so many differences you have have with lipless slim profile baits.

collection..jpg

Updated with a few more of what I've got sat next to me at the moment.

Points to anyone for guessing what they are. Some are harder than others.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  9. Blanker

This thread can do serious damage to my wallet. Not seen the Avengers before.

Waiting for the postie to drop these through my door anytime now: Komomo SF, Sasuke 140, X-140sw, and the Komomo ll. Got to get a handle on this lure fetish thing before my kids starve.

Geoff

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  10. Striper

Some nice ones there geoff!! Have you used the X-140 yet? I've had one for about 3 months but not even taken it out yet.

11. Blanker

Hi Ben

Used it? Haven't even got it yet! If the postie doesn't deliver the goods tomorrow, there'll be a scene, I can tell you. Can't wait though. Really rated the 120.

Geoff

12. Striper

Haha. I can imagine! Loved the 120 too. Although weirdly never caught too much on it - although probably haven't given it the time it deserves to be honest - the biggest problem with having too many lures :-( Once you get past a point, you end up neglecting some properly good ones!

13. Blenny

I want a couple of those propellor lures. Where did you source them Andy?

14. CoFounder & Retired Admin VIP Partner

Nige you dont want to be throwing many of those, I bought some a couple of years ago for xmas prssies for my mates, alot of money, they can sell for like £60 each I believe.

15. TLF Admin

Still got mine Mick..... P3240078..jpg she is a thing of magic :spoo:

16. Tarpon

Has she seen any action Bob ?

17. TLF Admin

No way Simon just to good to use signed by mr ito its for looking at only

18. Chub

Please can this thread be stopped right now !! I have a bit of a problem with what I tend to call these "cut-face ultra-shallow divers", and I seriously do not need to see any more on here............please would people (Ben especially) refrain from showing photos of anything that is going to swim really shallow and wiggle enticingly, I can't control myself.

The MegaBass X-120 caught five or six fish for me on the trot one afternoon in Ireland last year, it really made me sit up and notice because my mate was not catching nearly the same numbers on a different lure, so I am rather looking forward to using the bigger X-140 version.

Not that I have a problem or anything like that. Ben does though.

19. Blenny

S I X T Y P O U N D S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What the ........
    Do the come with a remote control or something? lol
    Wow I might give them a miss

20. Sea Trout

Where are people getting the Sasuke 140's from? I've been waiting a few months for basslures to get them back in stock, but it looks like I'm going to have to try Japan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.