Show & Tell . . . . | Page 5 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Show & Tell . . . .

Discussion in 'Lures' started by {name}, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Striper

The rods would be alright if they'd been pained red....... If Norway played cricket, could you imagine how many bats Vidar would own?

2. Striper

Like in the UK, they would be a protected species I'm sure ;)

3. Striper

what lure is that Andy?

4. Striper

LOL, got one of those as well mate. Nice aren't they!!

Here are a few more.

lures..jpg

5. Striper

He'd need a Belfry to keep them in.

6. Striper

It the "look at me Andy, I can catch you a hundred 8lb bass because I'm different and no one else has got one lure"

Edit: apart from Ben, we're both sad enough to admit it then?

7. Striper

Dont think Bass grow to 108lb in the UK - although the other forum probably think they've caught them this big!

8. Striper

Bottom one's a Duo beach Walker

9. Striper

Plus one for you mate. That one was easy ;-)

10. Perch

Show and Tell

its been a long winter lads, needed to cheer myself up with these New kids on the Block:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

11. Striper

LOL, tis a nice collection Bob! Some crackers in there!

12. Striper

Bob. Nice lure selection you've got there. Love the Honey Trap. One of my 1st lure's to catch a bass on last year. There's another show & tell thread going, join in with the other weak willed lure nuts, don't be shy.

13. Tarpon

Lovely collection there !! Including a Z-Claw . . . mmmmmmmmmm .. . Z-Claw !!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  14. Bass

Tarts of the Forum unite...!

15. Perch

Bass Lures Addicts anonymous

Thanks lads, Put the Megabass X-140 second on right to get Mr Gilbey excited:mrgreen: The ultimate honey trap:mrgreen::mrgreen: Really looking forward to giving this a swim, if it is as half as good as the 120 then it should do the business. The top two on the left Rudra Ayu Floating and Rudra Chatreuse back SP have had great reviews, time will tell. Z Claw in Ayu, jesus me nerves:wackit2::wackit2:

16. Tarpon

Z-Claw in Ayu ?????? I gotta get me one of them !!! :spoo:

17. Striper

How many Z-Claws does one angler need, Si? You have a Z-Claw obsession! I just hope for your sake the weather is kind enough for you to fish them this season. I reckon you've got more in stock than Mick!

18. Bass

Looks like a Tiemco F-VM to me

19. Striper

The only floating SW vibration lure I know of :)

20. Pollock

Still far to many lures on show in this thread so in order to address this major unbalance here is another small handful of my favorite rods and reels.

From left to right you are looking at:

Daiwa Pixy MLF3-04 Limited Edition rod (medium light rated rod for lures between 4 - 12 grams) paired with a customised Daiwa Pixy 2004 Limited Edition reel. This is my light crankbait, vibration and spinnerbait outfit.

Daiko Burroughs BRSC-68M rod (medium rated rod for lure between 7-18 grams) paired with a customised Shimano Conquest 51 reel. This is my medium soft plastics, Super Fluke and Senko rod.

Gan Craft Killer Junk rod (medium heavy rated rod for lures between 7 - 28 grams) paired with a customised Daiwa TD-Z 100ML reel. This is a rather unique rod in as much as it is fully capable of fishing hardbaits, spinnerbaits plus soft plastics rather well, and it is my weapon of choice if I only want to take a rod or two with me fishing.

Megabass Tomahawk F4-610GT3 Shiryu spiral-wrapped fibreglass rod (medium to medium heavy rated rod for lures between 7 - 28 grams) paired with a customised Shimano Conquest 101DC reel. This is a dedicated fibreglass crankbait rod, but it is also a pretty descent spinner and vibration bait rod.

Megabass Destroyer F4-68X Jabberwock rod (medium rated rod for lures between 7 – 21 grams) paired with a customised Shimano Antares AR reel. This is my medium crankbait, vibration and spinnerbait outfit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.