The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was hoping that someone who has a pair of g4's would be able to let me know if after some use does the boot give a little. The fit is slightly tight on one foot (my right foot being slightly bigger). Any advise would be very welcome. Kind regards

Craig

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I've only just bought mine, and havent worn them in anger yet. I really should check the fit on mine too.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. like a proper muppet i chose the thickest socks i could find and would probably never use and that was the problem as they are fine now with normal socks! Live and learn.....;-). Hope yours are fine mate.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got mine from sport fish and they told me to get exact shoe size which is fine for me with a thin pair of socks and stocking foots.

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
I bought my normal shoe size in the G4 and it was too tight a fit for me, as I have widish feet. Will send them back to get a size extra.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Were all different i suppose.... well i got a 1/2 chance in getting it right first time round.....postage on the likes of wading boots back to yhe UK is an expensive thing..........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts