The Lure Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I'm Just about to get a hood and tee off the lurepod but not sure what size I should go for? Anyone thats knows me have any ideas?

Thanks Ritchie

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Ok I might regret not looking around before writing this but what's the lure pod

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I just had the XXL arrive in the post and fits me OK. It's slim and long but OK width wise in the right places.

I take M&S XXL in pretty much all tops if that helps anyone. Cheast about 48" and guts about the same on a good day. But it's Sunday now and i've been fed so I best leave it til mid week now...
Nose Head Facial expression Mouth Leg

Attachments

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
I think Andy Marquis is the sanest most normal Guernseyman I have ever known. Andy are you from Guernsey originally? ha ha ha. But seriously mate you seem so sound compared to some other Gsy nutters I know. My mrs works for a Gys company so we have to meet them fairly often here and in Guernsey, they are mental or drunk usually. I think this forum could help bridge that huge gap that is the worlds apart expanse of water that seperates our islands. It will be great to meet you at the bass festivals this year.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I'm born and bred yes. But the family line isn't all Guernsey, it goes to Sark a couple of generations back...

Strange how I don't get on with so many people here. There are some real odd ones here though... Very stubborn, short sighted and unwilling to accept things might change and lure fishing might well challenge the bait boys!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers medium it is then lol. Yeah I agree ****. I think everyone I've met so far on this forum seems sound! Except you of course because you take all my wages... (re phrase) In two weeks you would have!! SUPERMIX 240 bring it on! Are you going to do the lure forum caps? Not so keen on wearing a beanie in the middle of summer lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts