The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small tides today continued to try out my homemade lures today resulted in 2 bass and a wrasse for me one just under 5lbs and this one just under 3lbs. The wrasse was around 2lbs. All caught on a greenish colour home made lure. It was also nice to see a number of lure members out fishing first thing this morning

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Good work Alan.

Are you using liquid or powder colours? I have found the liquid ones to really suffer from bleeding if you use more than one colour in a lure.

Do you use scent or glitter?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy at the moment I am waiting for delivery of stuff from France so I am using old soft plastics, I will not be using scent but will be using glitter I have ordered both powder and liquid colours as they did not do black in powder

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice to see you out there Alan.Well the fishing did not improve with the turn of the tide so ended up with just the 3 bass. [email protected] 3lbs and one a bit smaller.
Changed over to wrasse and had about 15 plus a broken rod for my effort.I was giving him some whos your father he was doing the same and crack just above the spigot.Fortunately its was a cheapy I used when fishing for wrasse from my kayak.

Cheers Alan,nice to have a chat

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice one Alan....good to see the homers are still working mate......:-D:-D:-D:-D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good effort Alan, must be a great buzz to catch on something you have made yourself :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts