The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems the info i was given was spot on Returned to hot spot today 3 casts in and 2 Bass followed Half an hour of follows just about every cast i changed lures to a Duo Terrif ! sweep of the rod 2 twitches and i was into a 4lb Bass Loads more follows but no takes a few missed hits until high water Had 1 come of at my feet landed another of around 1 and half pound
What happened in between time is still making me laugh I will probably never see this happen again For my sins i am a smoker I discarded my finished *** into the sea about 6 feet away from the rock on which i was standing At that time i was casting a Xorus Bad Boy The lure was around 10 feet away from me i noticed a Bass just behind the lure Closer it came Bang big swirl and splash The *** butt was gone The water was that clear i watched as the Bass hovered in the water and spat the offending butt out Then she just swam very slowly away I almost wet myself laughing Absolutely True

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice 1 marq, i knew i was doing something wrong im off to the shops for 10 ***s and a pack of jig heads!lol

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
You didn't offer the lady a light...how rude.....:muttley::muttley:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Haha! Theories about 'smoker hands'?! Hmmmmm!!!!!!!

Nice one mate!! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts