The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking what should I do this afternoon? so I thought I go out for a few hours although a bit blowy and a small tide.

second cast using a mauve coloured homemade lure resulted ina wrasse of about 2lbs

Moving on I had a small Bass of around a pound this time caught on a pearl coloured homemade lure

I then moved to a spot where I had seen **** catch a fish last week and took 2 fish around the 3.5lb Mark

This one gulped the lure down.

I had a further two fish both around the 2.5lb mark before darkness fell

One of the last fish coming to the boat. I am out tomorrow at first light so we shall see what happens then

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Well done again Alan !!!! Sneakily sneaking in on ****'s last know position ;), i like it :p.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy you do not do too bad for a Guernseyman and these homemade lures are working a treat I might offer a pack for the monthly prize on the lure forum

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Thats one of my favourite spots Alan, I stop there everytime I pass it, alot of people wizz straight by it but its a lovely bit of structure in a good flow on the drop. Usually get a fish or two on it too, my best there once was five fish to five pound in as many minutes, it was hectic, all three of us into fish, two fish in the net at once, those moments are what us carrot chasers cherish :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Alan would you put a mixed packet as a prize in the shore Bass next week.Might help numbers as there fishing so well.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes Okay Steve how do I get them to you Private message me I am out tomorrow from La Collette I do not know if **** is out I could give him them let me know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts